Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

baby showers

my friends and family are amazing!

jennifer, brandi, and coby threw a baby shower for grayson. they did such an awesome job. we played a game where i had to identify the baby pictures of all the guests - i got all of them right! i also enjoyed my little helper - kaitlyn helping me with my gifts. my favorite part was when they surprised me with a video of jennifer interviewing alan about being a father. it brought tears to my eyes! it was so neat to see his view about the baby, the pregnancy and me being a mom. i love him so much - he is going to be great dad. i really appreciate my friends doing that for us.

jill, michelle barkley, and shanille threw another baby shower for grayson. we had so much fun stealing necklaces and melting ice! they really put a lot of work into it and we got everything we needed for grayson's arrival. it was fun to hang out with family and friends that we don't see very often.

No comments: